Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just Smile with you besttie :')

Heyy ! This few day i felt like i'm a hopeless people. Last week, on Wed and Thursday i absent from school because i'm having a fever and flue. So during that time aku rasaaaaaa sungguh bosan. Haha. Then Then, Hari Jumaat/ smlm aku datang sekolah and guess what ? EVERYONE MISS ME. On that time all i can do is S.M.I.L.E . At last, there is someone miss me hehe. aku rasa dihargai :) hehe.
Yesteday i'm a crazy bitch :P all my friends make me S.M.I.L.E and L.A.U.G.H \ it was a best cure for me yesterday since i'm not fully recover from fever ;) the best thing is SHAFEERA ANUAR give me small note. The best things is she mention that she is so happy that i'm her bestfriends and hoping that our friendship is EVERLASTING :') I have alot of bestfriends. They are my oxygen to breath. I love all of you :')
                                                              

No comments: