Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dream, i wish it was true.


Dengar la bebelan ku pasal mimpi, haha. Yesterday, i've been dreaming about a HIM it's a first time ever. Goshhhh ! bencinya >,< coz before this i ada azam baru and my azam baru is to forget about him. Yelaa, buat apa nak suke about him if still doesn't not know his feeling towards me, right ?. He's my senior. Well, who's him ? SHHHH ! IT'S A SECRET. Dia makhluk Allah S.W.T Jangan risau ^^V


Wanna Know About My Dream ? :) Well, i never expected to dream about this and it's my first time dream about him. I never talk to him after what happen between us. Kiteorang dulu boleh dikatakan rapat when i'm in Form 2. Since last year, after kena BAHAN. Dah tak pernah tegur, apatah lagi bercakap :'( sedih je. 


TETAPI, bukan cerita itu mau ku ceritakan. Tetapi ini adalah mengenai mimpi yang palingggggg ROMANTIK. Seriously, I WISH IT WAS TRUE


First, i was in school and having a lessong like usual as always. During Recess, it BEGINNNN  ! Tengah makan-makan, then dia kawan si A datang bagi surat, something like that :P i wasn't trust that because before this IN MY REAL LIFE kawan kawan dia pernah buat jugak -.- erghh ! i read it, i read it :) They make Origami :) Red Heart Origami  ♥ but still tak percaya *mampos kau* :P After school, he wait for me at the bustop ;) 


AFTER THAT, he still quite and quite and quite, Until one of his friends shout and say " Cepat La Bodo" Haha, yess ! that is so funny ! Thenn, He say ' I Love You ' i was so shocked ! i was like is it true or it just a dream * well, ofcoz it was a dream you MORRON' 


THE BEST PART IS, suruh pwhen i was going to say the same thing, tetiba nenek kejut suruh pergi skola (T.T) boleh bayangkan tak ? Orang sedap dibuai mimpi tetiba Nenek datang kacau ! erghhh ! But still I WISH IT WAS TRUE (T.T) 

No comments: