Photobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Mr. Right :")

Hello My Beloved Readers :)

Today i'm going to list my Mr. Right type. Well, of coz everyone have their own Mr. Love type, so do i. Yes, i'm hoping a gentleman and a handsome guy. But all of that is not a big thing for me. This is a few of my Mr. Right have to be. Well, chance to get man like this is 0.99% sad right ? :'(( I know.



Here is the list.


1. They know how to respect other people and their parents.
   Well, Everyone wants a boy / guys like this right ? If they respect other people, that boy will respect us too if they do really love us.


2. They believe their potential in their self. 
   Do you want to be with the person who is a shy person and can't do anything with his own. Well, not me. i want a guy who know what potential he have and a responsible man.


3. Love me because of I am.
   I want a guy who love me because of who i am. He love me not because of my face, my body or anything. But, because he can see who i am and i don't have to pretend to be someone else.


4. Not a over controlling-man
   Like all of you, of coz i don't want a non-controlling man for my entire life. I mean he doesn't let me have my own space for living. I can't chillex with my GIRLFRIENDS and even FAMILY. know what i mean right ?


5. Jealous, but not TOO jealous.
   Jealous is good, coz jealous is a symbol of LOVE. But to jealous ? Gosh, it's so nooot okay. it's same with controlling people. Too jealous can make us out of your mind.


Well, this is my ideal type of guy. But just as i say at the beginning of my post, the chance to get out ideal type is less than 1%. Maybe we can get, but with 1-2 from our ideal type list.



THANKS FOR READING xoxo 
    

1 comment:

Tqa London said...

gambar laki yg last tu
is my fave male model.. hensem giler!