Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2011, The Last Month For 2011. Bye ~


Hello Guys, Finally it's the end for 2011. Well, it was great year.I have cry, smile and laugh out load this year. So many memories that i can even say how many was it. I have bad and good memories. This year really matured me. Make me realize what does 'LIFE' means to me.

       I learn a lot and be a lot of things. I am true Kpopers especially an E.L.F ♥ i go thru a bad and good relationship with people. Well, that what is i call LIFE. Nothing in this world can make us fell that we are good. Most important i learn about what does Real Friends  mean, LOVE, and even Family.

      I'm glad that Allah SWT still gave a heart to still breathing. I'm glad that Allah gave me an opportunity to be a better person. Amen ! Family and Friends are really important to me. I can't live well without them. All i need the to know is that I REALLY LOVE THEM. 
 
     Next Year, i will turn 17teen y/o ;D i'm old ! haha. i have a huge examination next year. I have to be prepare early, so i can do well in first test next January.

I have to be bookworms next year. My target is to get 5/8 A's :D at least i have A's. haha. I have to say bye bye to K-Drama at tv. Luckily my mum told she wil buy DVD player for me to connect it at this Notebook :D ~yeyeye, i'm so happy. haha. 

Thinking about next year really gave me a nerves racks. Many question is on my mind right now , like 'Would i be a good person?' etc. I can't say it. TOOOO MANY! haha. It's hard for me to say BYE BYE to 2011. 
2011 taught be how to fight about love. This year, i manage to forget my crush that i've benn in love for more than 2 years ;D 

This year is the year that i am official an KPOPERS/E.L.F ♥ I get to see Super Junior twice . So many good memories that i can't easily forget about it. But, life must go on. And i will live it with my on way.

So, see ya' next time ;D XOXO


No comments: