Photobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

This time no sorry from me. it should be you.

Hello guys ;) we meet again , yeah ? hehe. Well, yesterday nite (2/12/11) is a little bit doomed day to me. Wanna know why ? Let me tell you.
                
       If you read my latest post , i mean before this post. I do wrote about my ex crush rite ? The one that i've been in love for more than 2 years? yes! That's rite. I'm gonna tell you about him now :(

Yesterday, my friend Syamimi Lokman  told me something that shocked me. Actually, i was asking her about him.Sebab well, saje ? haha. i asked her 'Kau tak tweet abang (him) kau ke?' Then she replied me " Call jap, ada benda nak cakap" so i used my phone house to called her. i though she wants to tell me about something else.


Then she told me, last week. She RT his tweets saying 'I wonder if she can see my tweets at her TL that i'd like to apologize for my wrongs and hope we can be friends like we did ;)' BTW, i can't read his tweets since i blocked him (NOW ALREADY UNBLOCK) 


Why did i blocked him, i will not telling you. coz it just a small matters. Actually, i'm trying to forget him. seriously, kalo boleh tak nak pikir about him langsung. Suddenly, he want be back to be normal.


He told Sya, he is very sorry. well, you should tell that to me. Now, i'm confused. What should i do? He is the only man that make me insane for loving him more that 2 years ;'( i can't say i do not miss him and i can't say i still love him.


I admit it was my fault too, for loving him this way. This time i will not gonna say Sorry again. He should say sorry for breaking my heart for more than 3 times.





No comments: